Double Value Trade-In
We've listened to you.. and the PGA of America Value Guide is back!
To give our customers the very best value when upgrading to the latest and greatest equipment, we have not only brought back the PGA of America Value Guide as our method of valuing your old clubs, but we are going to
double the valuation we get from them! Simply bring your existing equipment into one of our Nationwide Stores and one of our helpful staff will find the PGA of America valuation. This will then be converted and
To make the most of your visit, make sure you contact your local store to book a fitting with one of our experts. All of our stores have the latest fitting equipment to ensure your next set of clubs not only matches your ability, but also fits you perfectly to maximise your potential. Find your local store with our store locator below or find more information on our Double Value Trade In.
- 1. All Double Value club trade-ins are accepted strictly on a one for one basis eg one wood may be traded for any other new club or new set of clubs, or one set of irons may be traded for any new single club or new set of irons
- 2. Trade-in is only open to American Golf Club members and a Clubcard must be swiped as part of the transaction. (American Golf Club membership is free and customers can register at the time of trade-in)
- 3. Trade-ins will only be accepted on any clubs listed on the American Golf Valuation Guide. Prices are correct at the time of going to press but may be changed without notice
- 4. Iron sets must contain at least 6 matching pieces (sets which are missing clubs or contain duplicate clubs are not considered to be a set)
- 5. Trade-in is limited to 5 trade-in items maximum per member for the duration of the promotion (a set of irons is one item).
- 6. This offer is not available to trade or wholesale customers and is valid in participating branches of American Golf only
- 7. Any club(s) with excessive damage which could affect future performance, or which are considered to be unsaleable in American Golf’s opinion, will not be eligible for this offer
- 8. Double value trade in only applies to the purchase of new clubs, all other products are excluded
- 9. The monetary value of the double trade-in may not exceed the value of the clubs being purchased and no change or balance will be given in any form.
- 10. The Store Manager’s decision will be ﬁnal in relation to any club trade-in eligibility or valuation
- 11. American Golf trade-in terms and conditions apply and are available at americangolf.co.uk/trade-in. American Golf reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or withdraw the offer without prior notice and without liability. The scheme is run and administered by American Golf Discount Limited, 1030 Europa Boulevard, Gemini Business Park, Warrington, WA5 7YW.