Double Value Trade In
We've listened to you.. and the PGA Value Guide is back!
To give our customers the very best value when upgrading to the latest and greatest equipment, we have not only brought back the PGA Value Guide as our method of valuing your old clubs, but we are going to
double the valuation we get from them! Simply bring your existing equipment into one of our Nationwide Stores and one of our helpful staff will find the PGA valuation. This will then be converted and
To make the most of your visit, make sure you contact your local store to book a fitting with one of our experts. All of our stores have the latest fitting equipment to ensure your next set of clubs not only matches your ability, but also fits you perfectly to maximise your potential. Find your local store with our store locator below or find more information on our Double Value Trade In.
- 1) Double Value Trade-In (DVTI) is only open to American Golf Club members and a Club card must be scanned at the time of the transaction. American Golf Club membership is free and customers can register at the time of trade-in
- 2) The offer is not available to trade or wholesale customers and is valid in participating branches of American Golf only
- 3) Trade-Ins will only be accepted on any clubs listed on https://valueguide.pga.com/trade-in/
- 4) Prices are correct at the time of going to press but may be changed without notice.
- 5) The trade-in price is calculated using a fixed exchange rate of $1.50 to £1 and then doubled. For example a product valued at $150 on https://valueguide.pga.com/trade-in/ would have an AG DVTI promotion trade in price of £200. ($150 divided by $1.50 to £1.00 is £100 and then doubled to £200). This Sterling value is the converted to Euros at a fixed rate of £1 = 1.20€. In this example, the final Euro Trade value would therefore be 240€.
- 6) The PGA Value Guide price shown on the Example Valuation Table is based on an exchange rate of $1.50 to 1€. Prices valid at time of print but subject to change.
- 7) American Golf reserves the right to exclude items listed on https://valueguide.pga.com/trade-in/. A non-exhaustive list of examples of excluded brands can be found below:
- Ben Hogan
- Bobby Jones
- Tour Edge
- Pure Spin
- Tommy Armour
- Bobby Grace
- Happy Putter
- Heavy Putter
- Kevin Burns
- Never Compromise
- See More
- 8) Any non-excluded club can be traded-in, subject to condition, against any new club on sale at American Golf stores, subject to stock and availability, provided the trade-in and purchased items are within the same category. For example, you can trade in a wood against a wood (hybrids will be classed as a wood), putter against a putter and a set of matching irons (minimum of 6 clubs) against a set of irons
- 9) Iron sets must contain at least 6 matching pieces. Sets which are missing clubs or contain duplicate clubs are not considered to be a set and are therefore excluded from the DVTI offer
- 10) Any club(s) with damage or excessive wear and tear which could affect future performance, or which are considered to be unsaleable in American Golf’s opinion, will not be eligible for this offer
- 11) Single wedges are excluded from the Double Value Trade-In promotion and cannot be traded in.
- 12) Trade-in is against new clubs only, trade-in is not against any pre-owned clubs, ex-demo clubs or any non-club products
- 13) The monetary value of the Double Value Trade-In may not exceed the value of the clubs being purchased and no change or balance will be given in any form
- 14) Online valuation guide is for example purposes only
- 15) Final valuation is subject to examination instore. Any club(s) with excessive damage which could affect future performance, or which are unsaleable in American Golf’s opinion, will not be eligible for this offer
- 16) The Store Manager’s decision will be ﬁnal in relation to any club trade-in eligibility or valuation
- 17) No two offers can be combined, so DVTI can not be combined with price match or any other promotion on the same transaction
- 18) American Golf trade-in terms and conditions apply and are available at www.americangolf.co.uk/dvti American Golf reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or withdraw the offer without prior notice and without liability.
- 19) The scheme is run and administered by American Golf Discount Limited, 1030 Europa Boulevard, Gemini Business Park, Warrington, WA5 7YW.
- 20) Trade-In is limited to 5 items maximum per member for the duration of the promotion (a set of irons is one item)
- 21) Trade In Valuations are valid for a period of 14 days.