TERMS & CONDITIONS
Club Terms and Conditions
- You may only use your American Golf Club card in American Golf stores or online at www.americangolf.co.uk.
- It is a condition of having an American Golf Club card that you provide American Golf with your contact details. By accepting these terms and conditions you agree to become a member of the American Golf Club and that American Golf can contact you with offers by post, email, SMS and phone. You can opt out by contacting the helpline on 0808 146 7565, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to American Golf Club, PO Box 5458, Leicester, LE3 1ZQ
- To take advantage of member only deals and discount vouchers you must present your American Golf Club card at time of purchase.
- The American Golf Club is open to all UK & ROI residents aged 18 years or over.
- The American Golf Club card is not transferable and can only be used by the person to whom the card is issued.
- If your card is lost or stolen please notify us by contacting the helpline on 0808 146 7565 and a new card will be issued. If you change your address or wish to change your details, please notify us instore or via the helpline.
- Calls to the helpline will be charged at national rates, plus your phone provider’s access charge.
- The American Golf Club card issued to you remains the property of American Golf and must be surrendered upon request. It is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card.
- American Golf may, at any time, terminate the scheme or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme.
- In the case of dispute, the decisions of American Golf shall be final and binding. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect your Statutory Rights.
- American Golf Club vouchers and coupon mailings can only be used in American Golf stores and online at www.americangolf.co.uk when presented in conjunction with an American Golf Club card.
- All promotions and mailings are subject to availability.
- The promoter of the American Golf Club is American Golf, Europa Boulevard, Gemini Business Park, Westbrook, Warrington, WA5 7YW.
- Voucher valid for one single use.
- You must spend €10 or more in a single transaction, by midnight on the end date shown. No change given. No cash value.
- €10 minimum spend excludes purchases of gift cards and delivery charges.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or discount code.
- Delivery charges may apply.
- You must provide us with a valid email address to receive your birthday voucher. If you do not wish to receive a birthday voucher, you can opt out by contacting the helpline on 0808 146 7565, by emailing email@example.com or by writing to American Golf Club, PO Box 5458, Leicester, LE3 1ZQ and specifying that you do not wish to receive any benefits by email.
- Excludes staff.
- Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK & ROI aged 18 or over, with a valid Club card, excluding staff and their immediate families or anyone connected with the draw
- Only one entry per prize draw is allowed per customer.
- To enter into the prize draw you must scan your Club card at the time of purchase instore, place an order online whilst logged in to your registered account online or enter your details on the prize draw form at www.americangolf.co.uk/club No purchase necessary. Proof of purchase is not proof of entry. To opt out, please contact the helpline on 0808 146 7565.
- Opening and closing dates for each prize draw will be found online at www.americangolf.co.uk/club.
- Prizes will be picked at random after the closing date and winners will be contacted by telephone, post or email with 28 days of the competition closing. If the winner cannot be contacted using reasonable effort an alternative winner will be drawn.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Prizes may be substituted with an item of equivalent or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The name and county of winners will be available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By entering the prize draw, winners are accepting these terms and conditions and may be required to take part in publicity including photographs.
Golf’s Best Value Trade-In
- 1 American Golf Trade-In is only open to American Golf Club members and a Club card must be scanned at the time of the transaction. American Golf Club membership is free and customers can register at the time of trade-in.
- 2 The offer is not available to trade or wholesale customers and is valid in participating branches of American Golf only.
- 3 Trade-Ins will only be accepted on any clubs listed on The American Golf Trade-In APP.
- 4 Any club(s) with damage or excessive wear and tear which could affect future performance, or which are considered to be unsaleable in American Golf’s opinion, will not be eligible for this offer.
- 5 Prices are correct at the time of going to press but may be changed without notice.
- 6 The trade-in price is calculated using the current $ to £ exchange rate. The current trade-in $ value of clubs can be found on https://valueguide.pga.com/trade-in/.
- 7 American Golf reserves the right to exclude items listed on https://valueguide.pga.com/trade-in/. An indicative non-exhaustive list of examples of excluded brands can be found below: Ben Hogan, Bobby Jones, Tour Edge, XXIO, Edel, Fourteen, Lynx, MacGregor, Maxfli, Nickent, Orlimar, Pure Spin, Scratch, Tommy Armour, Bridgestone, Bobby Grace, Brainstorm, Cure, Happy Putter, Heavy Putter, Kevin Burns, Never Compromise, See More, STX, Yes
- 8 Trade in clubs are accepted on a strictly one for one basis. E.G x1 wood may be traded in for any new club, or new set of irons. x1 set of irons may be traded in for any new set of irons or x1 wood.
- 9 Any club listed on The American Golf Trade-In APP can be traded-in, subject to condition, against any new club on sale at American Golf stores, subject to stock and availability.
- 10 Iron sets must contain at least 6 matching pieces. Sets which are missing clubs or contain duplicate clubs are not considered to be a set and are therefore excluded from trade-in.
- 11 Single wedges are excluded from the Trade-In promotion and cannot be traded in.
- 12 Trade-in is against new clubs only, trade-in is not against any pre-owned clubs, ex-demo clubs or any non-club products.
- 13 The Trade-In value may not exceed the value of the clubs being purchased and no change or balance will be given in any form.
- 14 Online valuation guide is for example purposes only .
- 15 Any club(s) over 10 years of age or with excessive damage which could affect future performance, or which are unsaleable in American Golf’s opinion, will not be eligible for this offer.
- 16 Any indicative values given by phone are not a final trade-in value, final valuation is subject to examination instore.
- 17 The Store Manager’s decision will be ﬁnal in relation to any club trade-in eligibility or valuation.
- 18 No two offers can be combined, so Trade-In cannot be combined with price match or any other promotion on the same transaction.
- 19 American Golf trade-in terms and conditions apply and are available at www.americangolf.co.uk.
- 20 American Golf reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or withdraw the offer without prior notice and without liability.
- 21 Trade-In is limited to 5 items maximum per member for the duration of the promotion (a set of irons is one item).
- 22 Trade-in valuations are valid for a period of 14 days.
- All tournaments are free to enter for American Golf Club members.
- Travel and other expenses are excluded.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Prizes may be substituted with an item of equivalent or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable.
- By entering the tournament, winners are accepting these terms and conditions and may be required to take part in publicity including photographs.
- Winners’ name and county will be available by emailing email@example.com.
- Free round vouchers will be redeemable with our partners. Full instructions on how to redeem will be sent with your vouchers. Partners and available courses may change at any time, at the discretion of American Golf.
- If you choose to use your voucher at a course where the total cost of the round is greater than the value of the free round voucher, you will need to pay the difference.
- Vouchers will be delivered by email. If we do not have a valid email address we will be unable to deliver your free golf vouchers. To opt out of marketing emails please contact the helpline on 0808 146 7565, email firstname.lastname@example.org write to American Golf Club, PO Box 5458, Leicester, LE3 1ZQ.
- If you do not wish to receive free golf vouchers, you can opt out by contacting the helpline on 0808 146 7565, by emailing email@example.com or by writing to American Golf Club, PO Box 5458, Leicester, LE3 1ZQ and specifying that you do not wish to receive any benefits by email.
- Vouchers are non-transferable and have no cash value.